Monday, April 23, 2012

Mealplan Monday #5 and feeling tired...

This week, as last, I will be working about 11 hours extra.  I have to make sure I stay organized and plan in advance.  I purposely chose a menu that was relatively pain-free.  In other words, I'm not trying many new things.  Oh, well...the objective is to get people fed with minimum fuss.  And to wind down the use of the oven so that we are only cooking on the stove or with the crock pot by May 1st.
Rustown Art

******
Monday - Chicken Sausage Stew (from The Houston Chronicle)
Tuesday - Ham and Cheese Party Rolls, chips, mini bakery brownies with frozen yogurt
Wednesday - Easy Slow Cooker A1 Swiss Steak, instant mashed potatoes, peas and carrots
Thursday - One Pot Spagetti, green beans
Friday - Eat Out In Night - probably pizza with a bagged salad
Saturday - Dad Grills
Sunday - Dr. Martin's Mix*, corn


******
Wish me luck this week - I'm starting to feel super tired, but trying to hang in there!




1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Love the easy menu plan Gina! I stick to easy things on week nights too, and save new recipe trys for the weekends! Angie xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails