Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Target finds

Even when I'm feeling a little 'economically challenged' I like to stroll the isles of my local Tarjay.  They have nice PB knockoffs and great clearances.  Case in point:
This beautiful Fall-ish throw which I have been admiring for some time.  Marked down from $20 to $5.  Sold!  I think the colors are so beautiful and they go nicely in the front room that has a moss and cinnamon color scheme..
And this lovely mirror, just the right size for the mantle.  Originally $40, marked 50% off.  I think it does a nice job of tying in the frame and the candle holders.
I saw a lovely tablecloth with matching napkin set that I didn't grab right away, and of course they were gone when I returned.  That's OK, we have several Tarjays in this neck of the woods...


No comments: