Monday, March 12, 2018

Mealplan Monday #184

Time for another "leftovers" week - I need to clear out the freezer and get ready for Spring dinners, including Easter.  And my grocery budget could use a break!
Monday - Meatloaf Sammie on Texas Garlic Toast with muenster, curly fries
Tuesday - Chicken and Veggie Pot Pie
Wednesday - Hamburger Helper*, Salad
Thursday - Crockpot Chicken, mashed sweet potatoes, rice
Friday - Beef Lo Mein
Saturday and Sunday are TBD
******
I don't know why I feel like its a cop-out to serve Hamburger Helper - there is never a scrap of it left.  Its hot, filling, and easy enough to put together, plus I usually have a pound of ground beef in the freezer, and can store a few boxes of it in the pantry.  Working women gotta do what they gotta do.  No apologies for having this on my menus!


No comments: