Friday, February 23, 2018

Almost done Ted-sitting!

The girl will be here in a week (God-willing) to pick up this fine fellow:
It was very hard for her to leave him here back on New Year's Day, as I'm sure it was hard on him the first week or so, wondering where she was.  But we all survived.  I'm not sad he is going because I know he will be back...and I am happy for her that we could keep him for her during her first busy season after her promotion.  It was tough for her, but Ted was in good hands and he has made himself quite at home! And I think that although we enjoyed his company and he was a good house guest, it will be awhile before we get a doggie of our own...But it was nice to have him around!
He will be so thrilled to see his momma, and I'm sure she will be thrilled, too!
Happy Weekend! 




No comments: