Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Easy Potsticker Stir Fry

I made an easy stir fry for my peeps that got good reviews.  I used pre-packaged potstickers and jarred sauce, and the whole thing took 15 minutes to fix, tops.  Next time I will make a bigger batch!
 

Easy Potsticker Stir Fry
1 bag Trader Joe's potstickers
About 2 c. cut up fresh veggies (mine had asparagus, mushrooms, and red onion)
1 jar Kikkoman stir fry sauce (whatever flavor you like!)

I cooked up the potstickers according to the bag directions and set them aside while I sauteed my veggies.
My skillet seems almost not big enough!  You could do whatever veggies your heart desires.  Mine decided asparagus since they have been in season, but I can imagine making this with butternut squash, broccoli, red and green peppers, green onions...yum.  I feel hungry thinking of the possibilities.
When they were just right (crisp-tender) I added in the jar of sauce and let it simmer a minute or so to heat through.  Then I turned off the heat and tossed in the potstickers, stirring them to coat with with sauce.  So easy.  And not a smidge of it leftover!




1 comment:

Simply LKJ said...

Oh my hubby loves those potstickers.