Monday, June 23, 2014

Mealplan Monday #116 and I love Shutterfly

When Shutterfly sends me a freebie to redeem, I jump on it!  And last week I got a free mousepad.  I decided to get one with this fun pic for Hubby's desk, to make him smile:
Scout's Graduation, June 2014

I added the quote "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do".  We'll call that an extra little Father's Day sussie!
******
Monday - Pesto Turkey Pasta, salad
Tuesday - Marlboro Man Sandwiches, coleslaw
Wednesday - Chicken Linguini with zucchini, carrots
Thursday - Beefy Bean Burritos, salad
Friday - Grilled cheese with bacon and avocado, tortilla chips and homemade salsa
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Crockpot Flank Steak, masheds
Dessert this week is 5 Layer Bars (recipe coming)
******
Here are a few of my fav photos I've had made into products from Shutterfly:

The boys at The Girl's graduation, 2010 (notecards)

 Scout and Bubbie at Zilker Park, Spring 2013 (magnet)

 Thanksgiving 2011 (Christmas card and magnet)

Christmas 2012 (notecards and notebook)

Summer 2012 (magnet)

Scout, 2014 (on a collage mug and reprints)

Seeing them as magnets on my work locker, decorating a ceramic coffee cup, or on notecards always makes me smile...
Do you take advantage of these offers, too?





1 comment:

Silk Sarees online said...

Know first who you are; and then adorn yourself accordinglysilks saree