Monday, September 16, 2013

Mealplan Monday #76 and a cute basket

Working more hours means the projects I'm doing here and there are pretty small.  Still, flexing my creativity muscle keeps me sane.  This basket right here?
 I paid a ridiculous amount for it about 25 years ago.  I though Hubby was going to have a heart attack. It matched my Laura Ashley sheets and comforter perfectly at the time and was a total impulse buy.  After The Girl came along, it lived in her room for years, but she didn't want to take it with her back to Waco.
 I unceremoniously ripped off the modge podge flowers and set it in the craft/spare room, waiting for inspiration to strike...
******
Monday - Morroccan Chicken Skillet*, rice, salad
Tuesday - Hamburger Helper (so sue me)
Wednesday - Grilled cheese with bacon and avocado, sweet potato fries
Thursday - Skillet Pork Chops with red potatoes and chilies, carrots
Friday - OUT - Game Night
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Crockpot Chili, fritos
Dessert will be Strawberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars
*This is a new Campbell's Slow Cooker sauce that I can't find a link for - I'm doing it on the stove top.
******

Out came the creamy white spray paint and some of the leftover paint from the dresser.
And a short time later, I have a hand-painted basket for this room.  Where who-knows-what will end up in it...magazines?  Sewing repairs? Hmmm....




No comments: