Monday, August 19, 2013

Mealplan Monday #72 and Rustown Art


Rustown Art

Last week things started kicking into high gear at Camp Rustown - the Summer is winding down and the school year is cranking up and that always leaves me a little breathless.  Between band camp, orientation at the high school, getting the backpacks ready, ordering shoes, paying bills, getting the Girl moved back to college, and working to a 40 hour schedule, I feel a little stressed...and that's just this coming week.
******
Monday - Curry Chicken crock pot, rice, broccoli
Tuesday - Ham and Cheese Party Rolls, doritos
Wednesday - Mexican Tinga Tostadas, pintos
Thursday - Healthier Smothered Fries, salad
Friday - Eat out after band performance
Saturday - Dad grills
Sunday - Stouffer's meal (they were buy two get one free at HEB), corn
******
My new schedule is Saturday through Tuesday.  Which means grocery shopping and housework will wait until Wednesday of each week.  I still have to get Bubbie to camp in the evenings this week, but it's the last week of camp.  Thank goodness we have already bought all the back to school clothes and such - the supplies will be a breeze in comparison.  I've got scrubs washed and ironed, freezer meals ready to go, items stocked in my pantry for school lunches, and have my checkbook ready for the inevitable onslaught of teacher/school/PTA requests.  And I have my tennies on so I can hit the ground running!




No comments: