Friday, October 7, 2011

Circling the drain

Lately it seems my little family has been dealt one little tragedy after another.  Some big.  Mostly small.  
But really, it's the small tragedies that will get you down...
Pictured is Bubbie, on the bathroom floor, covered by his favorite quilt, toughing out a nasty stomach virus.  It has wound it's wormy way around our group:  first, me on Sunday; then Scout on Tuesday into Wednesday, now Bubbie.  Who will it strike next?  I am praying no one, as I need to work this weekend and it would limit hubby's ability to hold down the fort by himself.  And hopefully it will skip Firstborn who began his new job on Monday.  This bathroom is hereby quarantined and will be scrubbed down with bleach as soon as Bubbie's fever breaks.  And I am praying for better days...




1 comment:

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for stopping by www.potholesandpantyhose.com! I'm so glad to be back up and blogging-with a new site-and new friends!