Monday, September 14, 2026

What the week holds and an empty wall

A big expanse of white:
 That's all I see when I walk into the house from the front room, and I keep thinking I need to add something to the wall across from the bench. So that's a small thing I will work on this week.  But also:
*picking up a bunch of stuff from Home Depot
*meeting with book club about this book
*meeting a friend for a beer
*a pedicure followed by...
And Monday of next week I will be off so I will bring out the To Do list and get another big thing crossed off.  What does your week look like?
(p.s. Blogger is not updating my reading list - you, too?)


Gina

7 comments:

Juhli said...

Can't wait to see how you end up decorating that wall! I like the variety you have planned into your week. And, yes, blogger is not updating my feed either so I am checking in on other blogs one by one lol.

Hena Tayeb said...

Blogger has been all over the place lately. Good luck with your list and enjoy the extra day off.

kath001 said...

Yes, Blogger misbehaving for me too! So I have some catching up to do.

Just got an email from my library that your 'this book' is waiting for me to pick it up. Eager to tuck into it! I just finished book club read (The Picture of Dorian Gray) for next week's club (at my house!), so I will go pick it up before I start anything else.

Granny Marigold said...

Same problem with Blogger here as well.
My week has nothing in it that I HAVE to do. It's lovely.

Kim said...

Oh...you know me, I love a good decor update, so I can't wait to see what you do to that wall! And yes, Blogger is being a pain in the tail. I was actually just uploading a few blogs (yours included) on my reading list to The Old Reader feed. It's taking me forever to do it and I know as soon as I finish, the Blogger reader will start to work again!! 🙃

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I'm sure you will come up with a great idea for that wall. I will check out that book, I liked Lady Tan's Circle of Women by that author. Sounds like a fun week on tap! <--get it...for a beer and wine! :)

Joanne said...

It's driving me crazy that my reading list isn't getting updated! I've googled it and it's a huge glitch platform wise. There are just so many blogs I enjoy reading to try and remember them all. I'm ignoring my to do list this week and spent lots of time hiking, crafting, and reading.