Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coach Home Visit

Hmmm....a home visit from The Girl's basketball coach tonight....and I'm just wondering...will she clean her room first? Will she empty the overflowing trash, return the cups to the kitchen, empty and stack her Rudy's BBQ cup collection, hang up her clean laundry, put dirties in the hamper...just wondering....is Coach going to get treated to the sights and smells that I do? Even tho I automatically close the door every time I pass it. And I wonder what she'll say when she notices the basketballs that have migrated from the Anderson gym...wonder if she knows where all the balls went...hmmm. And will she be on her best behavior and actually speak to me...being polite and respectful to me in front of the coach...hmmm...just wondering...



No comments: