Monday, October 20, 2014

Mealplan Monday #133 and we clean up nicely

 I'm kinda partial to the boys in this family being all cleaned up and smellin' good...
 and I think the girls are, as well...
 
 {Even tho I didn't get Bubbie's dates' input, I bet she would agree}
They are starting to look more and more alike to me.  And more and more like gentleman.
*sniff*
This week needs to be easy, dinner-wise.  I have work and a lot to do before Friday, there's stuff going on for band, Hubby is studying for a test, and there is a campout, so...
 ******
Monday - Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken, sauteed eggplant, rice
Tuesday - Taco Night - beef soft tacos with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, etc., black beans
Wednesday - Lentil Soup with Beef, garlic rolls
Thursday - Chicken Taco Casserole, salad (will post recipe, too)
Friday - Game Night - Pizza
Saturday - yoyo
Sunday - Mediterranean Pot Roast, French bread, carrots
Dessert this week is Iny's Prune Cake from The Pioneer Woman.  I got a good deal on organic dried prunes and this cake is moist and wonderful!
******
Sometimes Hubby and I clean up ok, too...




No comments: