Monday, February 18, 2013

Mealplan Monday #48 and laundry

I spy with my little eye..a mop head, Santa hat, shirts to be ironed, all of my clean but wrinkled scrubs, scout uniforms, and a bed with no sheets...looks like a Monday...
******
Monday - Boy Scout Troop Potluck* - come with us or YOYO
Tuesday - Turkey Pasta Soup
Wednesday - Oven Baked Stew, Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Thursday - Creamy Ravioli Bake, salad, garlic toast
Friday - Mom p/u pizza
Saturday - Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos
Sunday - Bajio chicken salads
*I'm making Corn Casserole and an apple pie
******
You can either stand there, paralyzed with horror at the amount of laundry you thought you had - but realizing there are another two loads currently going in the laundry room - or you can hunker down and get it done, then make the bed, and reward yourself with a glass of wine.  I choose the latter...





3 comments:

Michelle said...

I learned the hard way not to let the wash pile up. I thought I was never going to get done.

Marie said...

On my days off I definitely do laundry! Oh what fun :)

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I always hunker down and get it done too Gina! We have a TV in our bedroom, so that helps....I just watch something while I deal with the big piles of laundry on the bed. Have a wonderful weekend! Angie xo