Monday, September 28, 2026

What the weeks holds and bye, bye broken fans

 I finished out last week by finally getting two ceiling fans down.  In their place are two simple light fixtures that require only 1 light bulb each. Praise. These fans worked well for 18 years so I would say we got our $100 worth out of each one.
And while I was at it, I swapped tables out in my sewing room, because this wooden one is just too big!

This week:
*today is the 3rd anniversary of losing Mom
*MUST arrange someone to come look at rebalancing or replacing my front door, because I think the wood is warped
*selling some estate jewelry
*on call one of the days
*getting a new laptop - I think mine is trying to die
*continuing on with some smallish home projects
*finishing this book 

Hmmm...kind of sounds like a lot, but I am spreading it out over several days!  What does your week look like?


Gina

No comments: