Monday, September 14, 2026

What the week holds and an empty wall

A big expanse of white:
 That's all I see when I walk into the house from the front room, and I keep thinking I need to add something to the wall across from the bench. So that's a small thing I will work on this week.  But also:
*picking up a bunch of stuff from Home Depot
*meeting with book club about this book
*meeting a friend for a beer
*a pedicure followed by...
And Monday of next week I will be off so I will bring out the To Do list and get another big thing crossed off.  What does your week look like?
(p.s. Blogger is not updating my reading list - you, too?)


Gina

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you end up decorating that wall! I like the variety you have planned into your week. And, yes, blogger is not updating my feed either so I am checking in on other blogs one by one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has been all over the place lately. Good luck with your list and enjoy the extra day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Blogger misbehaving for me too! So I have some catching up to do.

    Just got an email from my library that your 'this book' is waiting for me to pick it up. Eager to tuck into it! I just finished book club read (The Picture of Dorian Gray) for next week's club (at my house!), so I will go pick it up before I start anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be diplomatic but keep it real, I'm open to suggestions...