Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday menus #23

 Its getting hot outside, but one of my favorite things to do each evening is sit on my patio. Might as well get heat acclimated, as well as some fresh air.  Its not fancy by any means, but it is clean and set up exactly as I want it.
I light a citronella votive and an Off! mosquito coil, ask the Google lady to play some music, then park myself in my lounger and just relax.  Sometimes I make plans for the next project at my house (cleaning and sealing the deck is next), and sometimes I enjoy an adult beverage. 

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - Gorgonzola Gnocci with grilled chicken, sweet potato {Scout and I are going to Highlands today}
Wednesday - Garlic Herb Tilapia, brussels sprouts, corn
Thursday - Crockpot Korean Beef, sauteed bok choy, mashed potatoes {on call tonight}
Friday - Stuffed Baked Potatoes (crumbled cooked sausage, cheese, purple onion, sour cream), cucumber salad {after today, I think the oven will remain off}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

No comments: