Friday, February 1, 2019

Catching up, 'cause January is in the books!

You know how you get to the end of a busy week and still feel like you have catching up to do?  Even though you have ticked a mountain of things off your to-do list?  
And you are POOPED?
That's my today.  I didn't really do anything this week I could document as creative, unless you count that I made a from scratch blueberry and blackberry topping for Hubby's birthday pie that was fantastic. {fresh blueberries, frozen blackberries, maybe 1/3 c sugar in a sauce pan until bubbly, then 1T cornstarch slurry to thicken it up.  Cooled and poured over The World's Easiest Cheescake Pie}  Sorry, no photo...I am hip deep in laundry this morning, having unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, made a simple supper for the boys, and ironed a few shirts for Hubby.  Then it's off to work...Then tonight we are meeting at a new to us brewpub to lay our plans for a fun (I hope) weekend.  
And poof!  Just like that January ended...



Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

That pie topping does sound good. I'll bet it would be amazing on waffles or French toast. Hmmm. Thinking.