Monday, July 16, 2018

Mealplan Monday #202



Monday - Pork Ribs in Crockpot, freezer veggie
Tuesday - Rotisserie Chicken Salads, Rock Island Tea
Wednesday - Leftovers or Pizza
Thursday - Crazy Beef Pasta*, salad or veggie
Friday - Lemon Garlic Tilapia, Broccoli Rice Casserole
Saturday - TBD (but I will fix the party rolls in advance so Sunday dinner will be EASY)
Sunday - Ham and Cheese Party Rolls, melon, chips

*I am making this one up with dibs and dabs of mismatched pasta, some marinara and a pound of ground beef I found in the freezer, along with plenty of grated mozzarella!



Gina

1 comment:

Simply LKJ said...

I so need to get back to meal planning. It has been a crazy summer, and I am ready for a routine again. I too have some random pasta I need to use up. That is a great idea.