Friday, June 15, 2018

A plan for the sand...

I come from a long line of DIYers, so it's hard for me to pay someone to do a task I can perfectly well do for myself - pedicures, for example.  But also yardwork, deck-building, and and things like this:
My front door project is momentarily on hold due to heavy rain in the forecast on my few days off, so I am determined to switch gears and get the sand out of this area.  I have already started scooping it up and it looks like it's going to morph into a big job.  After all, I have to find a place to put that sand!  I have a plan, though.  I just need it not to rain from now until Saturday at our agreed hard stop time.  Wish me luck.  And happy weekend - it's been a loooong week!


2 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Oh my, that does look like a big job. We have some stone that needs to be moved eventually, but it's on hold for now. Here's hoping you get good weather.

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Rain? Oh, I am SO envious! It has been unbelievably hot and dry here, and by heat I am talking mid to upper nineties since early May. I'm sick of summer and it hsn't even started yet. Good luck with your sand gathering!