Monday, February 19, 2018

Mealplan Monday #181

Helping my mother this week, so dinners have to be easy.

Monday
- Skillet Beef and Pasta, veggie (Hubby cooks)

Tuesday - Skillet Pork Chops with brown sugar rub, onions and peppers, steamed carrots, rolls (easy, I swear)
Wednesday - Leftover Carnitas, salad
Thursday - Ham and Cheese Strata (a Kraft recipe), deli potato salad
Friday - Sesame Chicken Crockpot, rice, peas
Saturday - YOYO - Mom and Dad at Highlands
Sunday - Chicken Sausage with escarole and oricchiette pasta, salad
Dessert this week is Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake (another Kraft recipe) so I can use up that last can of pumpkin.  Two winery pick-ups this weekend mean some relaxing and fun downtime!



Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I did a good bit of cooking last week and, as a consequence, I have no interest in cooking this week at all. I was looking at your list of easy recipes, thinking that I need to go onto the Kraft website to nose around a bit. Everything you have listed sounds delicious. This week, I think I’m going to be eating out of the freezer more than anything. What can I tell you, I’m just not in the mood.