Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What I should be doing...

It's one of those days when I have plenty to do, and yet I am finding it hard to get moving!
Not the least of which is make plans for graduation next week - NEXT WEEK.
I still have to figure out the logistics of the day, what we are going to eat and when, what to buy my new grad as a gift (I'm thinking a new laptop), and oh yeah, the announcements need to go out!  It's quiet at the house and I have a full coffee pot.  And I have everything I need to get going. Time to stop procrastinating...




2 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I'm cheering in your corner, "You can do it! Go you! Woohoo!"

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi Gina, thanks for stopping by. Wine is so good and it makes us relax. 6 wine clus, wow! There is nothing wrong with doing nothing. Some days are meant to just relax.....Happy Memorial Day weekend.