Monday, March 24, 2014

Mealplan Monday #103 and my Handy Man

What's scary about having a house sometimes is that when things go wrong you have to learn to fix them yourself or get someone in...I'm pretty lucky that Hubby was an electrician throughout the latter part of high school and early college, then an apartment handyman.  It means he can figure stuff out.
 Like when he hears a popping noise while heating up the Sunday dinner when I'm at work...
 Oh, that can't be good.  Not sure what would have caused the oven heating element to fail so spectacularly - but there was much sound and white hot burning happening...this will never do.  I have cupcakes to make later in the week...
******
Monday - (Freezer) Green Chile Chicken Tacos
Tuesday - Order a pizza - If I feel anything like last Tuesday, it will be all I can do to go pick it up!
Wednesday - Beef and Bean Enchiladas, salad
Thursday - Stovetop Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake, ranchero beans
Friday - Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti, salad
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Dr. Martin's Mix, corn

******
 A quick trip to the parts place and it was cupcake baking time - green velvet.  With cream cheese frosting.  They were pretty tasty, if I do say so myself.
A functioning oven is a thing of beauty, no?



Gina

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad he was able to fix it.