Monday, November 18, 2013

Mealplan Monday #85 and a framed print by Scout

Every now and again I get a free something from Shutterfly, and I'm on it.  Magnet, address labels...and this 16x20 print of one of my favorite photos by Scout:
All I paid for was shipping.  Score!

I'm barely even cooking this week...
Monday - Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken with pasta, broccoli
Tuesday - Leftovers - probably meatloaf. 
Wednesday - Cowboy Casserole, salad
Thursday - OUT  Happy Birthday to me!
Friday - Chicken strips, coleslaw, mac and cheese
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Stouffer's freezer meal with a veggie  
Wednesday I will clean up the fridge/freezer and pantry, and do my Thanksgiving shopping.  Dessert this week will be my birthday cake and I haven't decided yet what to make...

Where to put my pretty print?  I found an old oak one in the garage and hit it a lick or two with my trusty oil-rubbed bronze metallic spray paint.
Although really, it needs a mat.  I'll keep my eyes open for a deal on that.  For now, I can enjoy it hanging on a wall in The Lounge.


No comments: