Monday, October 21, 2013

Mealplan Monday #81 and times are hard...

The bigger the paychecks, the bigger the bills around here, but a little trip to Target to troll the clearance end caps was fun...I found a couple sprays of Threshold pear tree branches marked half off.
Which then graced the top of my stovetop cabinets in a vase I got from HomeGoods a while back.  I'm sure this will make our Hamburger Helper and freezer clean outs  taste that much better...
******
Monday - Southwest Chicken (crock pot), rice
Tuesday - Lazy Daisy Meatballs, masheds, peas
Wednesday - Freezer Clean out - Maybe I will make soup...
Thursday - Chipotle Pumpkin Enchilada Casserole, salad
Friday - Roast beef, crispy smashed red potatoes, green beans (The Girl visits!)
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - order pizza out ( if I have enough Papa points and there's a good deal)
******
The cat probably believes her life has taken a turn for the worst...
 Here she pretends to ignore me after I put a jingly Halloween collar on her.  Or maybe she just thinks the jingling is coming from outside of the window...she's not real bright.
 
Even if you are a pretty cat, I guess times can be hard...





No comments: