Monday, September 30, 2013

Mealplan Monday #78 - Is is Fall yet?

We had a few very pleasant mornings here last week, with a little relief from the heat...
(about time - it's the last day of September!)

Sadly...it's been climbing back up to the mid-90's by noon.  But still, it makes me feel excited to think of all that Fall will bring.  I even ordered Thanksgiving cards with a photo by Scout on the front - can you guess which one of these Fall scenes I chose?
******
Monday - (freezer meal) Thai Chicken, rice, peas
Tuesday - (freezer meal) White Chicken Chili, tortilla chips
Wednesday - Mexican Tilapia, creamy corn, salad
Thursday - Skillet Chops, sea salt sweet potatoes, cabbage
Friday - Out for game night
Saturday - Mom and Dad's Anniversary - boys get tacos
Sunday - (freezer meal) Party Sammies, tots, soup
Dessert will be Caramel Apple Pie
******


In other news, I think I'm finally getting the hang of reconciling my new schedule at work with my schedule at home.  There's hope for me yet!






No comments: