Monday, May 20, 2013

Mealplan Monday #61 for lucky me

Yes, Mother's Day was over a week ago...but I worked all that day and the next and it took me two days to play catch-up at my house on all my chores, nevermind doing things I wanted to do!  So, I ordered myself a new pair of work shoes to reward myself:
 They're so me!
Still gotta break 'em in...
******
Monday - Slow-Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes, carrots
Tuesday - Beef Chilaquiles, salad
Wednesday - Salmon, asparagus, whole wheat pasta with garlic
Thursday - Easy Tomato Baked Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Friday - Italian drip beef sammies, chips
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Dr. Martin's Mix (with brown rice)
******
I figured that I wasn't getting a gift, but when I got home last Sunday I found roses, a chocolate cake, tequila, and some spicy sauces.  Very random.  Then on Monday, Scout brought home some grape jelly and scone mix he made in Foods class.
Sometimes I feel lucky  (:





1 comment:

the cape on the corner said...

ooh, that crockpot chicken sounds good, i'll have to look into that. yay for those fun and funky shoes! enjoy them!