Monday, October 29, 2012

Mealplan Monday #32 with a cute basket at the sink

I wish all projects were as simple as taking one thing from somewhere in your house, sprucing it up with spray paint, and using it somewhere else. Like this old metal Easter basket turned into a soap, sponge, and lotion basket by the kitchen sink.  
Cute.  Helpful, even.

******
Monday - Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, peas
Tuesday - Bean and Bacon Mac, cheesey olive bread
Wednesday - Scout's Birthday!  Pizza, salad, cupcakes, munchies, fun
Thursday Chicken Tikka Masala, couscous, carrots
Friday - Smokey Turkey and Black Bean Soup, cornbread
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Lasagna Hamburger Helper, corn (Bubbie cooks)
******
It's the second week of driver's ed for Scout, his birthday on Halloween, and there are many items still on my To Do list.  I was hoping to have it whittled down a bit before the holidays, but I am moving at a snail's pace...





1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

That basket is super cute Gina! The winter weather here is SO dry...my hands get so dry I have to use lotion all the time! Happy Halloween! Angie xo