Monday, May 14, 2012

Mealplan Monday #8 - finals are almost here!

I can hardly wait for finals to start for Scout - it will signal the end of 10th grade - goodbye forever sophomore year!  It's been one of those years, yes.
When he finishes up, we will do the room switcheroo again.  I know The Girl needs her privacy, but so does Scout.  And Bubbie is caught in the middle - no choice about whether he gets a roommate.  And meanwhile, Firstborn will still have the rare luxury of not sweating it.  But, Scout and The Girl have it all worked out and agree on the arrangement, and it's only for two months...so be it!
 
Such a flexible and compliant kid! 
******
Monday -Aloha Pork Chops, rice, carrot (didn't make this last week)
Tuesday - Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup from the freezer and garlic toast
Wednesday - Creamy Spagetti and meatballs, brussels sprouts
Thursday -Simple Chicken Casserole, Salad
Friday - Sammie tray, chips (mom at work, boys going camping)
Saturday - YOYO
Sunday -Leftover Oriecchiette with sausage and peppers from the freezer, green beans
******
Last week, there were a couple of night where I had to re-think what was for dinner...there was a band concert I didn't have on the calendar and just a couple of nights I felt really popped!  Plus, with working extra hours, I have really left my creative time on the back burner...I hope to remedy that this week and spend less time in the kitchen, hence the freezer clean out!




No comments: