Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear Hair...

I've been meaning to tell you this for some time...
I have grown weary of you.  The way you make me feel like 1000 degrees hotter than normal, the time it takes to wash you, the fact that conditioning you has no appreciable affect on you, even tho I am kind to you.  And really, I think you are making me look older than I feel.
I do not wish to spend the summer in clips, or pony tail elastics, or headbands.  
And I no longer want to use the blow dryer, straightener, or curlers. 
That just makes me sweaty-er.
I will still cherish the glimmer of silver in you...but you are getting wire-y-er and crazy.
You're gonna have to downsize.  You have received your last coconut oil treatment.
And that expensive shampoo that does nothing.  Really.
It's been a fun 5 years of long.  But I am ready for a break...
Ahhh...I feel cooler already!



Shared with:

4 comments:

Annmarie Pipa said...

you look pretty no matter what is on your head!

Marie said...

Gina, your hair looks so cute short! Love it!
: )

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I love it Gina! It looks so good... and I am sure it will definitely be cooler! Angie xo

Jann Olson said...

What a cute post. I love the new look! I'm sure that was a hard decision, but it really does look cute. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. I am now following you.
Hugs,
Jann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails