Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring sprucing

Along with working on the yards this week, I am sprucing up a little indoors.  
The den re-do is high on the list.
Yesterday I worked on the mantel:
I would have loved to get something else to hang on the wall, but for now this is where it stands.  Something about having the house clean and Spring-y makes me feel a little less stressed...
I also got busy on spray painting a couple things in oil rubbed bronze..
It's a good thing I did it yesterday as for the next two days it's supposed to rain.  
I plan on measuring for the curtains today and using my 
40% off coupon for Joann Fabrics.  
I came up with something I thought might work to hang them:
 ORB drapery hooks.  AKA tiny curtain rods.  I'm a little nervous about drilling the holes and buying all that fabric.  Whatcha think?  I think it might work, but I am feeling procrastination hitting me like a ton of bricks.  So hard to make myself get going!
A good breakfast helps:   two eggs over easy with leftover pico, cheese, guacamole and Greek yogurt from last night's Cafe Rio Chicken rice bowls, which were delish.  
Wish me luck getting this project complete!



Shared with:
 
 and

1 comment:

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

The oil rubbed bronze goodies look great! Go for it on the curtains! I know that they will be fabulous!

Take care,

Trish