Friday, April 8, 2011

Missing them...sometimes

I miss them during the day, but when they are here...
Rustown Art

 ...begging me for dessert, refusing to do homework, taking a too long shower, neglecting chores, leaving a mess in the bathroom, all those piercings!, spilling white out on my carpet, throwing clean laundry on the floor, not remembering not to take food out of the kitchen, not flushing, letting their room get so filthy it takes a day to clean, not putting the dishes up when I ask, not helping me unload the groceries, forgetting to take something important to school, turning noses up at what I cooked for dinner, flinging dirty socks around, making poor grades, failing to get a job, refusing a haircut, wearing the shortest shorts I have ever seen in public...


It makes me a little crazy.
Just sayin'.



1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm totally with you! I could put a check mark by almost everything you listed there.