Sunday, April 17, 2011

Don't visit my house on Sunday evenings...

It's not like I spend every day dreaming up what I will clean tomorrow...But I do love a clean house.  I wish I could say I have many tricks and tips up my sleeve for it, but in reality, the only trick I know is to use a bit of elbow grease to get 'er done...
And that's pretty much how I spend Mondays, with a little straightening and freshening up during the week.  That's because from Friday evening to Monday morning there would be no point in even mentioning that the house is a wreck to the people of XY chromosomal persuasion who live here and do not give a rip.  So Mondays, though they are technically my Saturday, are spent in relative peace doing laundry, mopping floors, vacuuming, wiping out the empty fridge and buying food, emptying trash and cleaning potties, and changing sheets.  And really, I don't mind.  because I get to enjoy the fruits of my labors all week - until the next Sunday...


No comments: