Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cookies for neighbors

I made these cookies for the neighbors to tuck into a gift bag along with some nice cocoa:
 Chocolate Chip Gingerbread!
Don't go thinkin' I was all "Martha" or anything - my friend Betty Crocker did most of the work.  I just added mini semi-sweet chocolate chips to a mix, then froze the dough til I was ready on baking day.
After I made them and put them in pretty sparkly zip loc containers,
back into the freezer they went, right next to our Christmas ham.
Yuummm......ham.....
Right behind them are more of those Cinnamon Pretzels
I really love how both are sweet and spicy 
and so good with cocoa.  I think the neighbors will be pleased!




Shared with:




4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That makes my mouth water! I wish I lived close to you! Happy holidays! ♥

Anonymous said...

You are so smart.....normally I love chocolate in desserts. I have some Betty Crocker gingerbread cake and cookie mix, but never would have thought to add the chocolate. Thanks for the idea and also thanks for linking to my party!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Lucky neighbors indeed. What a tasy treat!

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! Pat