Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankfully crafty

I made a "give THANKS" banner out of twine, construction paper, and fabric paint.  It was a quickie craft on a day when I wanted to reflect about the holiday coming up.  My favorite time of year!   I'm not exactly a Martha, but I think its a sweet reminder to me as I move through my day, that I have so much to be grateful for.  My health, my family, a home, food and clothing, and the leisure to pursue those things during the day that give me happiness.
What more could you want?
Hmmm....well, how bout a new family portrait for the mantle?
Maybe we can work on that this week. (:



1 comment:

Marie said...

This is really a wonderful idea and you are like a Martha Stewart..give yourself a little credit
:)
I agree, we have so much to be thankful for and
I have been thinking of writing a "thankful journal".