Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Camp 2010

The boys and dad are getting ready to go to scout camp...
So for the next few days this is where they will be "staging" their supplies.
Yes, it is our formal living area.  AKA Camp Rustown.
Hubby takes that "Be prepared" thing seriously!  Each of them have a locker which will be full of clothes and gear.  They will be gone for a week.  Bubbie has never been that far from home for that long a time, ever.
Or from his mama.
That makes me feel a little sad and nervous.They leave on Saturday and as you can see, he hasn't even begun to put stuff into his locker.  I am letting him sleep in as next week, that 'aint happening.  Hubby even left me a list on top of the list of things I already have to do today....
so I guess I better stop procrastinating and get started.  
Then I'll make my list of things to do to keep me busy next week!




No comments: