Thursday, February 18, 2010

Relax...

Well.  I'm feeling a little OCD when it comes to all the projects I want to work on.  Basically I want them all done now.  So you can imagine how hard it is for me to have them be drawn out and difficult.  Case in point: the curtains in the living room.  They look like mud next to the couch.  I hate them.  They must go.  I am replacing the blinds with new cordless ones, yet that in itself has become an odyssey today...

Rustown Art

Time to pause and reflect.
  I have done a good enough job today of getting a few more things on my To Do list done.  (Breathe deeply)  I made a French memo board for over my desk.  I love it.  (Exhale)  I made a delish dinner of 4 Layer burritos with a nice salad. (Inhale)  I got a handle on the laundry. (Exhale)  I bought more wine. There, that's better.  Yesterday I even took more photos of my kid's art, which makes me smile each time I see it.  Just needed to get a handle on myself.  I've got my perspective back.  Tomorrow is another day...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I say you are amazing!