Monday, February 1, 2010

It's just a ): kind of day


 Rustown Art

Its not like I didn't know that this week would be busy.  I just never plan for the unexpected (who does) and how I will roll with the punches (I don't).  It really kerfunkles me to have a ): thrown into the day. If it's going to involve a family member or some medical emergency, it's going to happen on a Monday, when I have already filled up my day with a ridiculous amount of stuff I have to tend to.  It's Murphy's Law.   Though I usually pull through just fine, and can even excel under a time crunch, I know it takes years off my life...here's where that "Keep Calm and Carry On" motto will come in handy.  If only I can remember to chant it to myself....and really keep calm.  So that I can keep doing what I need to, for the people I love.



1 comment:

Marie Thayer said...

Your words are a good chant to remember! How many times I have crossed that bridge? And when my children see a gray hair I remind them why. LOL!