Friday, December 11, 2009

Shopping almost done!

...and I might actually get it done before Christmas! If you had told me a few years ago I would be like this now - slow as molasses in the winter - I would have scoffed at you. I actually have a stash of gifts that I buy during the year at places like Bath and Body Works, Target, etc. But for some reason, I just didn't think in that direction this year and my stash got depleted with Valentine's Day, birthdays, Mother's Day, and the like. Then I just had other things to work on. And I don't really love shopping to begin with, tho that doesn't mean I can't spend money with the best of them! I've been doing more on-line shopping which is helping me play catch up. But I don't have everyone's wish list yet, so there's another thing slowing me down.
Rustown Art

Dec. 17th is the absolute last day the kids or Hubby can give me ideas....otherwise, I'm just going to get 'er done! After all, I want to ENJOY having the kids out of school and all the fun activities the holidays bring!


No comments: